Re: Apollo 2.6.1 Splice Site Configuration Options

Re: Apollo 2.6.1 Splice Site Configuration Options

nathandunn

Cory,

I was able to find some time to fix this:

The only downside is that it is server-wide, but I don’t believe that will be a problem in your case.

Nathan

On Aug 31, 2020, at 11:33 AM, Cory Maughmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Howdy!

In Apollo 2.6.1, do we have the ability to configure the selection/appearance of non_canonical_three_prime_splice_site and non_canonical_five_prime_splice_site, or better yet disable their generation? From my understanding, they aren't biologically significant in phage biology and essentially every feature we annotate has one being shown and exported that we have to strip out for later analysis.

Regards,

Cory Maughmer
Galaxy Administrator
Center for Phage Technology