Re: Aspects.xml in webapp

Julie Sullivan
Hi Deepak,

That's exactly what you are supposed to do, that should work. I do think
that the data categories won't show up unless they have something in them.

If you tag collections, displayers and templates with the data
categories you've created, those categories should appear on the report
page.

Apologies, I'll update the docs so it's clear how to populate these.

Cheers
Julie

On 19/11/14 04:04, Deepak Unni wrote:

> Hi Julie,
>
> I am trying to add sections such as GO, homology and interactions to the
> report page.
> After looking around I found out that editing the
> webapp/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/aspects.xml should do the trick.
> Even after adding the GO, homology and interactions aspects and doing an
> 'ant default remove-webapp release-webapp', I still don't see the changes.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Deepak Unni
>
> Research Analyst
> S104A Animal Science Research Center,
> University of Missouri, Columbia

Re: Aspects.xml in webapp

Deepak Unni
Hi Julie,

Thanks. It was my mistake.

I expected the 'Function' aspect to show even without adding any tags to existing templates or data categories.

I tried with tags and it works :)

Best,

Deepak