Re: [BioMart Users] AURA biomart website

Re: [BioMart Users] AURA biomart website

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Erik
this is fantastic news! Congrats to the AURA development team!
We'll be very happy to include your site in the BioMart Central server

Junjun&Jonathan:
Please update both 0.7 and 0.8 BMC with the AURA server and make an annoucement to the list once it is ready
thank you

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM, Erik Dassi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Arek,
We would like to let you know we have setup a BioMart website for our meta-database about post-transcriptional regulation, AURA (Atlas of UTR Regulatory Activity).
The website is available at: aura.science.unitn.it/biomart/martview

thank you very much,
the AURA development team

--
Erik Dassi
PhD Student

Re: [BioMart Users] AURA biomart website

Junjun Zhang
Hi Erik,

In the process of adding your mart into the central portal, we noticed a problem in the configuration.

Currently, this mart service call: http://aura.science.unitn.it/biomart/martservice?type=registry returns:

<MartRegistry>
  <MartURLLocation database="UTRMart" default="1" displayName="AURA" host="aura.science.unitn.it" includeDatasets="" name="UTRMart" path="/biomart/martservice" port="9002" serverVirtualSchema="default" visible="1" />
</MartRegistry>
In the above response, port="9002" needs to be changed to port="80" as your server is indeed accessible at port 80. As it appears to me your server is running behind a proxy server that forwards all requests from port 80 to port 9002. You will need to add the following to the settings.conf file under confi/ directory:

proxy=80

Please kindly let us know when this is done so we can add your mart to BMC soon.

Thanks,
Junjun

Re: [BioMart Users] AURA biomart website

Junjun Zhang
Hi Erik,

We have added the AURA data marts into the new BioMart Central Portal (http://central.biomart.org) with an entry point under Database Search => Search by type => Gene annotation.

Likely due to dataset name conflict, we are having problem adding AURA marts to 0.7 BMC. We will continue the investigation and update you when the issue is resolved or we need assistance from your side.

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the delay.

Kind regards,
Junjun