Re: [BioMart Users] General query

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Andy,
would you be able to provide more details on how you downloaded the software and what errors you are seeing?

cheers,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 2:02 AM, 石偉良 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to use the java API to access database,
some error in programming,import can not be resolved
maybe I need this file "biomart-0.8.jar".How should I to download it?

Regards,
Andy

Re: [BioMart Users] General query

Syed Haider-2
Hi Andy,

with reference to your off the list question about downloading
biomart-0.8.jar, following ant compilation, this should be available under:

dist/lib/biomart-0.8.jar

HTH,
Syed