Re: [BioMart Users] Mistake in Orthology Data Labels

Re: [BioMart Users] Mistake in Orthology Data Labels

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Katie,
Thank you for reporting this. I am forwarding your email to the users mailing list to let Ensembl people know about this problem.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 6:15 PM, KAITLIN M ANGIONE <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Arek,

I'm doing some data mining using Bio Mart, and I noticed that in the filters, under multi species comparisons, Kangaroo is listed ("Orthologous Kangaroo Genes") , but this data is actually from the Kangaroo rat, Dipodomys ordii. Just wanted to let you know to avoid potential confusion for future users.

Thank you,

Katie Angione

Re: [BioMart Users] Mistake in Orthology Data Labels

Rhoda Kinsella
Hi Katie,
Thank you for reporting this and apologies for any confusion caused. I
will fix this error for release 65 due out in November.
Regards
Rhoda