Re: [BioMart Users] acces to archieve data

Re: [BioMart Users] acces to archieve data

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Cinta,
you will not be able to connect to the archived versions of ensembl databases through www.biomart.org. This server has only the latest version of ensembl data. If you need older versions you  need go go through Enesmbl archives website.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM, cinta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Arek Kasprzyk,

I have question regarding the usage of BioMart 0.7. I am trying to access to archive data (ex: Ensembl r62) changing the registry file. However, the program always connect to the newer database version (r64). I will appreciate any explanation about how to acces to older versions. I have attached the registry file that I am using since it could be useful to find the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Cinta

--