Re: [BioMart Users] [biohackathon:287] Re: BioMart Notation3 support

Re: [BioMart Users] [biohackathon:287] Re: BioMart Notation3 support

Peter Ansell
Hi Joachim,

I hacked up an example of what RDFXML might look like if you wanted to
support that as well. It wasn't clear how the N3 version did its magic
re, literals/URIs etc, so in the example all values are literals.
Also, what does the variable2URIAttributes map contain? The N3 version
didn't use it, but the RDFXML version may need to use it instead of
just using the variableProperties array.

See the attached plain java files, and an svn diff on the 0.8-rc7 svn
(at revision 9838)

Cheers,

Peter

On 28 August 2011 10:25, Peter Ansell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Congratulations!
>
> So BioMart supports SPARQL CONSTRUCT queries now as well?
>
> Peter

biomart-rdfxml.diff (12K) Download Attachment
RDFXML.java (4K) Download Attachment
RDF.java (8K) Download Attachment

Re: [BioMart Users] [biohackathon:287] Re: BioMart Notation3 support

Joachim Baran-2
Hi!

> I hacked up an example of what RDFXML might look like if you wanted to
> support that as well.
  Thanks! I will have a look at your code when I am back from my holidays. If I can merge the blank node generation in your code, then I will put your contribution into our SVN -- considering you are fine with this?

> Also, what does the variable2URIAttributes map contain?
  That might be used as a URI template for blank node URI generation. Since the code was hacked together very quickly, the variable might disappear or be altered in future releases.

> See the attached plain java files, and an svn diff on the 0.8-rc7 svn
> (at revision 9838)
  Thanks, again. I am looking forward to see that code in action.

Joachim

Re: [BioMart Users] [biohackathon:287] Re: BioMart Notation3 support

Peter Ansell
Hi!

I am fine with you editing it. It will be great to have RDF/XML, even
if it is technically created from a SELECT query. The row by row
serialisation is useful as a start. It would be nice to have URI's for
each of the rows eventually, but that would be best designed while you
to implementing CONSTRUCT queries.

Peter