Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8 rc4 - user groups -

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8 rc4 - user groups -

Syed Haider
Hi Jorge,

For your new user group, you need to leave the 'location' field (see you
image group_CLL__name_jorge) blank.

hope this works for you,
Syed

On 11/02/2011 10:31, Jorge Zamora wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've updated the to get the OpenID patch, now I came up with something
> related to the user groups:
>
>     1.
>
>        I've created a new group called CLL_users with one user (myself)
>        using open ID (group_CLL__name_jorge.png)
>
>     2.
>
>        In the main menu I've de-activated the entire anonymous user group
>        (anonymous.png)
>
>     3.
>
>        I've activated genes, samples, simple mutations and copy number
>        variations in the CLL_users group (CLL_users_setup.png and
>        in_CLL_users.png)
>
>     4.
>
>        However when I deploy the server and login via my yahoo open ID
>        nothing comes up in the browser (emptybrowser.png). Actually I
>        think it's showing the Anonymous group where everything is
>        deactivated.
>

> Any idea why the CLL_users group does not come up? I might be some
> obvious... but I've not found it so far.
>

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Jorge
>

> **NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
> **CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8 rc4 - user groups -

Jorge Zamora-2
Hi syed,

I left the 'location' field blank in the bew user group, saved the xml,
and re-started the server, but that made no difference at all...

any other option?

Thanks,
Jorge

Syed Haider wrote:

> [...]

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8 rc4 - user groups -

Ok, works for Jorge now, the problem was related to:

- open id time zone synchronisation which is being investigated right now

- Jorge's registry file dint comply with the configuration directives
for adding a new user group, which is fixed and working on your side now.

Best,
Syed

On 11/02/2011 12:52, Jorge Zamora wrote:

> [...]
>>>

> **NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
> **CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Re: [BioMart Users] biomart 0.8 rc4 - user groups -

Thanks a lot for your time!!

Jorge

CC: Arek Kasprzyk; Junjun Zhang; [hidden email]
Asunto: Re: biomart 0.8 rc4 - user groups -