Re: [BioMart Users] no MIM output

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi Victor,
probably besrt to ask on the users mailing list (cc'ed here).

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Victor Lundin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Arek,
not sure if you are the right person to ask about this, but I can't seem to get any MIM data out of a BioMart search filtered by a short list of Ensembl Protein IDs. Any suggestions?

Victor

Re: [BioMart Users] no MIM output

Rhoda Kinsella
Hi Victor
We have some issues with the MIM description being missing for this release as the data was mistakenly removed from the corresponding column in the ensembl mysql table. The MIM Gene and MIM morbid accessions should be there though... Can you send me your list of Ensembl protein IDs along with details of your query so that I can take a look?
Regards
Rhoda

On 18 Jul 2011, at 21:46, Arek Kasprzyk wrote:

Hi Victor,
probably besrt to ask on the users mailing list (cc'ed here).

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Victor Lundin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Arek,
not sure if you are the right person to ask about this, but I can't seem to get any MIM data out of a BioMart search filtered by a short list of Ensembl Protein IDs. Any suggestions?

Victor

Rhoda Kinsella Ph.D.
Ensembl Bioinformatician,
European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI),
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD,
UK.