Re: [BioMart Users] updating VectorBase marts in martview

Re: [BioMart Users] updating VectorBase marts in martview

Arek Kasprzyk
Hi guys,
could you update biomart.org to reflect the changes that Scott outlined below please?

thank you

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Scott Emrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Arek,

We have made an internal decision with our subcontractors at EBI to standardize our VectorBase (www.vectorbase.org) mart names.  We have updated our internal XML configuration with new names but it has not propagated to biomart.org like here:

It should report "VectorBase genes" not "VectorBase Genes 9"

Will this be updated automatically?  If not, is there anything else we need to do?  Please advise.

Best,
- S

----

Scott J. Emrich
Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering
Scientific Manager and co-PI, VectorBase
University of Notre Dame

Re: [BioMart Users] updating VectorBase marts in martview

Jonathan Guberman
Biomart.org does not update automatically, nor do changes to mart names propagate automatically. To have such changes appear on biomart.org, deployers need to notify the BioMart team (and, specifically, me).

I'll make the changes to VectorBase and they will be reflected on biomart.org in several days.

Jonathan Guberman, PhD
Application Programmer

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower