Re: Display mode click to show all species in one panel

Re: Display mode click to show all species in one panel

Scott Cain
Hi Ping,

I'm forwarding this to the GBrowse mailing list.

Scott

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 6:19 PM, PingZ <[hidden email]> wrote:
To whom it may concern:

I was setting up a gbrose-syn, it works fine except when I clicked on 'Click to show all species in on pane', there was nothing happened ['Click to show reference plus two species/panel' works]. Any suggestions/advice on fixing this problem will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ping