Re: EXPRESS data model?

Scott Cain
Hi Alan,

There is not an EXPRESS representation for the Chado schema, though I
imagine one could be created.  I've never heard of EXPRESS before now.
 What we mean by schema is the definition of the tables,
relationships, views, etc that make up the structure of the database
(which is what I thought was generally the understood meaning of the
word in the database context, but since I'm not a computer scientist,
perhaps I am mistaken).

The best mailing list for discussing Chado is the aptly named :-)
[hidden email] mailing list, cc'ed here.