Re: Error on data tracks

girlwithglasses
Hello Nicholas,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:33 AM, Nicolas Innocenti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am getting the following error with GBrowse on all data tracks of the type "wiggle_xyplot"

[10966] rendering error track: Can't locate object method "height" via package "gdTinyFont" (perhaps you forgot to load "gdTinyFont"?) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Bio/Graphics/Panel.pm line 641. at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/Render.pm line 3678.

The error appeared after some major system upgrades on the server it is running on.
I have checked that GD, SVG::GD and GD::SVG are installed and up to date.

As I am really far from being a Perl expert, I do not have any clue how to debug this further...

Best regards,

Nicolas Innocenti

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org

Re: Error on data tracks

Lincoln Stein
Could you run the following commands from the command line and report the results?

perl -MBio::Graphics -e 'print $Bio::Graphics::VERSION,"\n"'
perl -MGD -e 'print $GD::VERSION,"\n"'

Lincoln

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Amelia Ireland <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800
Toronto, ON, Canada M5G0A3
416 673-8514
Assistant: Renata Musa <[hidden email]>

Re: Error on data tracks

Nicolas Innocenti
$ perl -MBio::Graphics -e 'print $Bio::Graphics::VERSION,"\n"'
2.33
$ perl -MGD -e 'print $GD::VERSION,"\n"'
2.46

I hope it helps.

Nicolas