Re: [GMOD-devel] GMOD codefest before PAG

Re: [GMOD-devel] GMOD codefest before PAG

nathandunn

I plan on being there to work on user’s Apollo-based problems (or JBrowse ones if that is more pertinent).

I’ve copied on the Apollo list.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Nathan

On Oct 10, 2019, at 2:40 PM, Scott Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am pleased to announce there will be a GMOD codefest occurring before the Plant and Animal Genomes meeting in San Diego. The codefest will be at the Town and Country hotel on January 9 and 10. If you would like to suggest a problem or project to address, add it to this Google Doc. The codefest is open to anyone who'd like to work on any GMOD project (or, better yet, any combination of GMOD projects), including but not limited to Tripal, Chado, JBrowse (1 and 2), Galaxy and InterMine. We already know that there will be Tripal, Chado and JBrowse developers present. Registration information will be coming soon.

You can follow the changes to this page:

to keep up to date, or follow The Tweet of GMOD (@gmodproject) on Twitter.

See you in San Diego,