Re: [Gmod-ajax] disabling to download data

Re: [Gmod-ajax] disabling to download data

nathandunn

If you are talking about downloaded via annotated tracks in Apollo, I updated the permissions so that users need minimally “export” permissions to export.  We have kind of left this loose.

I still need update error reporting: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/2431

That being said, if users can write, they can also export.  This is necessary as annotators (with write permission) will need to be able to inspect their annotations as GFF3.

Nathan

On Apr 8, 2020, at 4:41 AM, Mic <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
Is there a way to download in JBrowser/Apollo the whole genome assembly and annotation. If yes then is there a way to block the download of it?

Thank you in advance