Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] problem with instructions at GBrowse_FAQ

Re: [Gmod-gbrowse] problem with instructions at GBrowse_FAQ

Dave Clements, GMOD Help Desk-3
Hi Peter,

This link has been fixed in the page.  Thanks for reporting it.

Now I see a few other broken links too ....

Dave C.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Peter Koppstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_FAQ says:

However, when I visit that page, I am asked to login, which I did, but then the following message appears:

Permission Denied
Access to this page is restricted (either to project members or to project administrators) and you do not meet the requirements to access this page. Please contact the administrator of this project for further assistance.

I then created an account on the Wiki, responded to the email, and retried, but the result is the same.

Thanks.

Peter Koppstein
Princeton University
w: 609 258-9104

===> PLEASE KEEP RESPONSES ON THE LIST <===
http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_Logo_Program
http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_News
Was this helpful? http://gmod.org/wiki/Help_Desk_Feedback