Re: [Gmod-schema] interpro domains

Robert Buels
Perhaps we should remove the not-null constraint on feature.organism_id?
  That would mean that interpro domains could be features that are not
associated with an organism.

Thoughts on this?

Rob

Re: [Gmod-schema] interpro domains

Siddhartha Basu
Make sense in case the feature does not belong to a particular organism,
such as we found in case of interpro domain. One more for example say if
i want to create a virtual feature just to group a bunch of orthologs from
various organism. Seems to be a good option to relax this constraint
rather than creating a fake organism entry.

-siddhartha