Re: [Gmod-tripal] Apollo user administration

Re: [Gmod-tripal] Apollo user administration

nathandunn
I’m passing this along to the Apollo list as well as I’m sure we have (or should have) a few Tripal there as well.

Nathan

On Oct 15, 2018, at 1:56 PM, Bradford Condon <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’m developing an Apollo user management framework in cooperation with Chris Childers/ Monica Poelchau /Meg Staton.  The basic goal of this module is to use Apollo API calls to manage users permissions and chado content in an apollo instance.

I’m wondering if any tripal sites use, or want to use, Apollo, and if they would be interested in such a module.  If so please get in touch with me, I’d love to make this module inclusive of your use case.

The work in progress code is here:

Cheers

Bradford

Bradford Condon
Postdoctoral Scholar, University of Tennessee Knoxville
www.bradfordcondon.com