Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Tony,

If you get the most recent version of the tripal_theme 6.x-1.x branch
from the development git repository it now contains an update that
resolves the issue with the EST_match that you are having.  Let me know
if it works for you.

http://drupal.org/node/1342972/git-instructions/6.x-1.x

Stephen

On 7/10/2012 9:26 AM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> Good morning.  I'm CC'ing the list as your question about the
> EST_match may be helpful for others.  The behavior you describe is
> correct for the way the alignments are stored.   ESTs are aligned to
> contigs via an 'EST_match' feature in your GFF file.   This is because
> an EST does not always overlap completely with the contig depending on
> the software used to do the assembly--only portions of ESTs may
> align.  Therefore we use an EST_match feature for the alignment.   See
> here for an example: http://gmod.org/wiki/GFF#Alignments
>
> EST -->  EST_match <-- Contig
>
> In reality you don't want the site visitors to see the EST_match
> features.  But by default Tripal treats all features the same. It
> doesn't know the difference between a gene, mRNA, contig, EST,
> EST_match, etc.  So that is why you have links to EST_matches on your
> contig alignments page rather than links to ESTs.   So, to get links
> to your ESTs  on your contig page and to bypass the EST_match feature
> you need to edit the
> sites/all/themes/tripal_theme/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_featurelocs_as_parent.tpl.php
> to handle that special case.   I believe however that I can make that
> adjustment in the template for you in the development code. When it's
> ready I'll let you know.
>
> Stephen
>

> On 7/10/2012 5:45 AM, Tony Power wrote:
>> Hi again Stephen,
>>
>> I noticed some strange behavior on the site.
>>
>> For instance:
>> 1-Select the first contig and then select "Alignments".
>> 2-Now select the first EST_match.
>> 3-Now "EST_match Sequence" -> No sequence is shown;
>>
>> 4-Now select "Alignments" (of that EST_match).
>> 5-From the alignments select the EST_match that it aligns to.
>> 6-Select "EST_match Sequence" -> The sequence is shown.
>>
>> What might be the problem?
>>
>> Obrigado,

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Tony Power
Hi Stephen,

Just updated to the new Tripal Theme.
Something is not working properly. To understand what I mean, please,
click on one of the contigs.

Do I also need to update the Tripal module? I just updated the Theme.

Thanks ;)

Tony

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> If you get the most recent version of the tripal_theme 6.x-1.x branch from
> the development git repository it now contains an update that resolves the
> issue with the EST_match that you are having.  Let me know if it works for
> you.
>
> http://drupal.org/node/1342972/git-instructions/6.x-1.x
>

> Stephen
>

> On 7/10/2012 9:26 AM, Stephen Ficklin wrote:
>>
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> Good morning.  I'm CC'ing the list as your question about the EST_match
>> may be helpful for others.  The behavior you describe is correct for the way
>> the alignments are stored.   ESTs are aligned to contigs via an 'EST_match'
>> feature in your GFF file.   This is because an EST does not always overlap
>> completely with the contig depending on the software used to do the
>> assembly--only portions of ESTs may align.  Therefore we use an EST_match
>> feature for the alignment.   See here for an example:
>> http://gmod.org/wiki/GFF#Alignments
>>
>> EST -->  EST_match <-- Contig
>>
>> In reality you don't want the site visitors to see the EST_match features.
>> But by default Tripal treats all features the same. It doesn't know the
>> difference between a gene, mRNA, contig, EST, EST_match, etc.  So that is
>> why you have links to EST_matches on your contig alignments page rather than
>> links to ESTs.   So, to get links to your ESTs  on your contig page and to
>> bypass the EST_match feature you need to edit the
>> sites/all/themes/tripal_theme/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_featurelocs_as_parent.tpl.php
>> to handle that special case.   I believe however that I can make that
>> adjustment in the template for you in the development code. When it's ready
>> I'll let you know.
>>
>> Stephen
>>

>> On 7/10/2012 5:45 AM, Tony Power wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi again Stephen,
>>>
>>> I noticed some strange behavior on the site.
>>>
>>> For instance:
>>> 1-Select the first contig and then select "Alignments".
>>> 2-Now select the first EST_match.
>>> 3-Now "EST_match Sequence" -> No sequence is shown;
>>>
>>> 4-Now select "Alignments" (of that EST_match).
>>> 5-From the alignments select the EST_match that it aligns to.
>>> 6-Select "EST_match Sequence" -> The sequence is shown.
>>>
>>> What might be the problem?
>>>
>>> Obrigado,

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] [Gmod-tripal] EST_match for unigenes

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Hi Tony,

Yes, the theme and the module are quite closely linked (developed together) so I would suggest always updating the module at the same time as the theme.

~Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
Phone: (306) 966-4975
Room 3C06 Agriculture
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Saskatchewan

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Tony Power
Hi Stephen and Lacey-Anne,

After testing I immediately reset it to 30 secs again. But the result
is the same. 30 or 300 the errors are the same, it just takes longer
to display the (unformatted) webpage.

After trying to Lacey-Anne's suggestion I get the same result.
I have the latest dev branch for the Tripal module (I guess):
# git status
# On branch 6.x-0.4-dev
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

The new Theme version you provided me in a previous email is not
development (could it be this?)
git status
# On branch 6.x-1.x
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

If there is another module version, can I just delete the whole tripal
(module) and replace it by the new?
Where are all the tripal site related configurations saved?

Thanks,
Tony

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> I'm having a bit of trouble debugging this one because I'm not having the
> same problem.  I was unable to load this feature on your site without it
> taking longer than 30 seconds: http://morse-ccmar.ualg.pt/edge/ID327210.
> Would you mind sending me the snippet of the GFF file that contains that
> contig and EST alignments?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen
>

> On 7/16/2012 12:18 PM, Tony Power wrote:
>>
>> Well, it shouldn't have anything to do with the common.inc error,
>> since even if I restore the old theme I still get that error and the
>> features show well again. So, something should be happening with the
>> new version of your theme (or not) :P.
>>
>> In any case it's a weird error since I don't do any updates for a long
>> time.
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Tony Power <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Stephen,
>>>
>>> I changed it to 300 and it just stands there waiting.
>>> Nevertheless I can see that it fired many of these errors:
>>> [Mon Jul 16 17:04:26 2012] [error] [client 10.10.228.132] PHP Parse
>>> error:  syntax error, unexpected 's' (T_STRING) in
>>> /usr/share/drupal6/includes/common.inc(1731) : eval()'d code on line
>>> 1, referer: http://morse-ccmar.ualg.pt/edge/
>>>
>>> On line 1731 there is the following:  print eval('?>'. $code);
>>>
>>> Does that $code variable have anything to do with your theme?
>>>
>>> After the 300 secs, I get:
>>> [Mon Jul 16 17:09:26 2012] [error] [client 10.10.228.132] PHP Fatal
>>> error:  Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in
>>> /usr/share/drupal6/includes/database.inc on line 225, referer:
>>> http://morse-ccmar.ualg.pt/edge/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Tony

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Hi Tony,

The newest dev version is on a different branch (we needed to make the change to adhere to drupal standards). You need to checkout the master branch (git checkout master) and then pull from the drupal.org repository (git pull origin master) and then checkout the new branch (git checkout 6.x-1.x). From here on in you simply need to pull from the drupal.org repository to get the latest development snapshot (git pull origin 6.x-1.x).

You can just replace the entire module directory with a new version of tripal though it is recommended to first disable all your tripal modules (configuration and sync'd features will remain and be available once you re-enable the module -you only lose data if you uninstall the modules).

Sorry for the extra steps,
~Lacey

PS. I am also not experiencing any errors on my contig pages...

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
Phone: (306) 966-4975
Room 3C06 Agriculture
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Saskatchewan

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Tony Power
Ho Lacey-Anne,

Here is what I get:
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# git checkout master
Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'master'
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# git pull origin master
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref master
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# Unexpected
end of command stream

Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks,
Tony

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Lacey-Anne Sanderson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>
> that
>
> adjustment in the template for you in the development code. When
>
> it's
>
> ready
>
> I'll let you know.
>

> Stephen
>

> On 7/10/2012 5:45 AM, Tony Power wrote:
>

> Hi again Stephen,
>

> I noticed some strange behavior on the site.
>

> For instance:
>
> 1-Select the first contig and then select "Alignments".
>
> 2-Now select the first EST_match.
>
> 3-Now "EST_match Sequence" -> No sequence is shown;
>

> 4-Now select "Alignments" (of that EST_match).
>
> 5-From the alignments select the EST_match that it aligns to.
>
> 6-Select "EST_match Sequence" -> The sequence is shown.
>

> What might be the problem?
>

> Obrigado,

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

You should be able to just switch right over to the 6.x-1.x branch:

git checkout 6.x-1.x

If you still get problems then you can wipe it clean (after disabling
the Tripal modules) and just start over with the 6.x-1.x branch as you
suggest.

Stephen

On 7/23/2012 2:34 PM, Tony Power wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> that
>>
>> adjustment in the template for you in the development code. When
>>
>> it's
>>
>> ready
>>
>> I'll let you know.
>>

>> Stephen
>>

>> On 7/10/2012 5:45 AM, Tony Power wrote:
>>

>> Hi again Stephen,
>>

>> I noticed some strange behavior on the site.
>>

>> For instance:
>>
>> 1-Select the first contig and then select "Alignments".
>>
>> 2-Now select the first EST_match.
>>
>> 3-Now "EST_match Sequence" -> No sequence is shown;
>>

>> 4-Now select "Alignments" (of that EST_match).
>>
>> 5-From the alignments select the EST_match that it aligns to.
>>
>> 6-Select "EST_match Sequence" -> The sequence is shown.
>>

>> What might be the problem?
>>

>> Obrigado,

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Did that.
In any case, it didn't  fix that problem of presenting an unformatted
feature webpage. But I guess you've already identified the problem.
I'll just wait for the fix.

Thanks,
Tony

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> that
>>>
>>> adjustment in the template for you in the development code. When
>>>
>>> it's
>>>
>>> ready
>>>
>>> I'll let you know.
>>>

>>> Stephen
>>>

>>> On 7/10/2012 5:45 AM, Tony Power wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi again Stephen,
>>>

>>> I noticed some strange behavior on the site.
>>>

>>> For instance:
>>>
>>> 1-Select the first contig and then select "Alignments".
>>>
>>> 2-Now select the first EST_match.
>>>
>>> 3-Now "EST_match Sequence" -> No sequence is shown;
>>>

>>> 4-Now select "Alignments" (of that EST_match).
>>>
>>> 5-From the alignments select the EST_match that it aligns to.
>>>
>>> 6-Select "EST_match Sequence" -> The sequence is shown.
>>>

>>> What might be the problem?
>>>

>>> Obrigado,

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

I provided a fix on Friday for the problem in the 6.x-1.x branch. You
have to update both Tripal and the Tripal theme to version 6.x-1.x.
Have you done both and still have the bad page?

Stephen

On 7/23/2012 3:27 PM, Tony Power wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> Did that.
> In any case, it didn't  fix that problem of presenting an unformatted
> feature webpage. But I guess you've already identified the problem.
> I'll just wait for the fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Tony
>
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> You should be able to just switch right over to the 6.x-1.x branch:
>>
>> git checkout 6.x-1.x
>>
>> If you still get problems then you can wipe it clean (after disabling the
>> Tripal modules) and just start over with the 6.x-1.x branch as you suggest.
>>
>> Stephen
>>

>> On 7/23/2012 2:34 PM, Tony Power wrote:
>>> Ho Lacey-Anne,
>>>
>>> Here is what I get:
>>> root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# git checkout
>>> master
>>> Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
>>> Switched to a new branch 'master'
>>> root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# git pull origin
>>> master
>>> fatal: Couldn't find remote ref master
>>> root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# Unexpected
>>> end of command stream
>>>
>>> Did I do anything wrong?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tony

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Tony Power
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I am sorry but I didn't the theme had been updated.
Now it looks like that we have something. Nevertheless:

warning: include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
warning: include(): Failed opening
'./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php'
for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.

shows up on the top of the formatted feature page.

This is what I have in the tripal_feature dir:
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature# ls
fasta_loader.php  tripal_feature.info
gff_loader.php  tripal_feature.install
indexFeatures.php  tripal_feature.module
syncFeatures.php  tripal_feature-properties.inc
tripal_feature.admin.inc  tripal_feature-relationships.inc
tripal_feature.api.inc  tripal_feature-secondary_tables.inc
tripal_feature.coder_ignores.txt  tripal_feature.views.inc
tripal_feature-db_references.inc  views_handlers
tripal_feature-delete.inc

Thanks,
Tony

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> I provided a fix on Friday for the problem in the 6.x-1.x branch. You have
> to update both Tripal and the Tripal theme to version 6.x-1.x.   Have you
> done both and still have the bad page?
>
> Stephen
>

> On 7/23/2012 3:27 PM, Tony Power wrote:
>>
>> Hi Stephen,
>>
>> Did that.
>> In any case, it didn't  fix that problem of presenting an unformatted
>> feature webpage. But I guess you've already identified the problem.
>> I'll just wait for the fix.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tony
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Tony,
>>>
>>> You should be able to just switch right over to the 6.x-1.x branch:
>>>
>>> git checkout 6.x-1.x
>>>
>>> If you still get problems then you can wipe it clean (after disabling the
>>> Tripal modules) and just start over with the 6.x-1.x branch as you
>>> suggest.
>>>
>>> Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Tony,

There should be a file named 'tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php' in the
tripal_theme/tripal_feature directory. Is it missing?  It looks like
your site is trying to find it in the module rather than the theme
directory which is typical if the file is missing from the theme.  I
just checked the repository for the 6.x-1.x branch of the Triapl theme
and the file is there.

Stephen

On 7/23/2012 4:06 PM, Tony Power wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply.
> I am sorry but I didn't the theme had been updated.
> Now it looks like that we have something. Nevertheless:
>
> warning: include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php):
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
> warning: include(): Failed opening
> './sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php'
> for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
> /usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
>
> shows up on the top of the formatted feature page.
>
> This is what I have in the tripal_feature dir:
> root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature# ls
> fasta_loader.php  tripal_feature.info
> gff_loader.php  tripal_feature.install
> indexFeatures.php  tripal_feature.module
> syncFeatures.php  tripal_feature-properties.inc
> tripal_feature.admin.inc  tripal_feature-relationships.inc
> tripal_feature.api.inc  tripal_feature-secondary_tables.inc
> tripal_feature.coder_ignores.txt  tripal_feature.views.inc
> tripal_feature-db_references.inc  views_handlers
> tripal_feature-delete.inc
>

> Thanks,
> Tony
>

> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> I provided a fix on Friday for the problem in the 6.x-1.x branch. You have
>> to update both Tripal and the Tripal theme to version 6.x-1.x.   Have you
>> done both and still have the bad page?
>>
>> Stephen
>>

>> On 7/23/2012 3:27 PM, Tony Power wrote:
>>> Hi Stephen,
>>>
>>> Did that.
>>> In any case, it didn't  fix that problem of presenting an unformatted
>>> feature webpage. But I guess you've already identified the problem.
>>> I'll just wait for the fix.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Tony

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Tony Power
Hi Stephen,

This is what I have:
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/themes/tripal_theme# git branch
* 6.x-1.x
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/themes/tripal_theme# git pull
Already up-to-date.

root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# git branch
  6.x-0.4-dev
* 6.x-1.x
  master
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal# git pull
Already up-to-date.

But, for instance, if I go to: http://morse-ccmar.ualg.pt/edge/ID327210
then I get:
warning: include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
warning: include(): Failed opening
'./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php'
for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.

As you can see:
root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature# ls
fasta_loader.php  tripal_feature.info
gff_loader.php  tripal_feature.install
indexFeatures.php  tripal_feature.module
syncFeatures.php  tripal_feature-properties.inc
tripal_feature.admin.inc  tripal_feature-relationships.inc
tripal_feature.api.inc  tripal_feature-secondary_tables.inc
tripal_feature.coder_ignores.txt  tripal_feature.views.inc
tripal_feature-db_references.inc  views_handlers
tripal_feature-delete.inc

What could be the explanation for the missing file?

Thanks,
Tony

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> There should be a file named 'tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php' in the
> tripal_theme/tripal_feature directory. Is it missing?  It looks like your
> site is trying to find it in the module rather than the theme directory
> which is typical if the file is missing from the theme.  I just checked the
> repository for the 6.x-1.x branch of the Triapl theme and the file is there.
>
> Stephen
>

> On 7/23/2012 4:06 PM, Tony Power wrote:
>>
>> Hi Stephen,
>>
>> Thanks for the prompt reply.
>> I am sorry but I didn't the theme had been updated.
>> Now it looks like that we have something. Nevertheless:
>>
>> warning:
>> include(./sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php):
>> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
>> /usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
>> warning: include(): Failed opening
>>
>> './sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php'
>> for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
>> /usr/share/drupal6/includes/theme.inc on line 1079.
>>
>> shows up on the top of the formatted feature page.
>>
>> This is what I have in the tripal_feature dir:
>> root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature# ls
>> fasta_loader.php                  tripal_feature.info
>> gff_loader.php                    tripal_feature.install
>> indexFeatures.php                 tripal_feature.module
>> syncFeatures.php                  tripal_feature-properties.inc
>> tripal_feature.admin.inc          tripal_feature-relationships.inc
>> tripal_feature.api.inc            tripal_feature-secondary_tables.inc
>> tripal_feature.coder_ignores.txt  tripal_feature.views.inc
>> tripal_feature-db_references.inc  views_handlers
>> tripal_feature-delete.inc
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Tony
>>

>> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Tony,
>>>
>>> I provided a fix on Friday for the problem in the 6.x-1.x branch. You
>>> have
>>> to update both Tripal and the Tripal theme to version 6.x-1.x.   Have you
>>> done both and still have the bad page?
>>>
>>> Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Tony,

if you have version 6.x-1.x for both the theme and the modules then try
clearing you cache.  If you have drush you can run 'drush cc all'
anywhere in your Drupal directory.  Or go to 'Administer' -> 'Site
Configuration' -> 'Performance' and click 'Clear cached data'.

The missing file should be here:
/var/www/edge/sites/all/themes/tripal_theme/tripal_feature/tripal_feature_alignments.tpl.php.

Stephen

On 7/24/2012 5:07 AM, Tony Power wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> shows up on the top of the formatted feature page.
>>>
>>> This is what I have in the tripal_feature dir:
>>> root@morse-ccmar:/var/www/edge/sites/all/modules/tripal/tripal_feature# ls
>>> fasta_loader.php                  tripal_feature.info
>>> gff_loader.php                    tripal_feature.install
>>> indexFeatures.php                 tripal_feature.module
>>> syncFeatures.php                  tripal_feature-properties.inc
>>> tripal_feature.admin.inc          tripal_feature-relationships.inc
>>> tripal_feature.api.inc            tripal_feature-secondary_tables.inc
>>> tripal_feature.coder_ignores.txt  tripal_feature.views.inc
>>> tripal_feature-db_references.inc  views_handlers
>>> tripal_feature-delete.inc
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Tony

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] EST_match for unigenes

Man, that worked perfectly :D
And, now I don't see EST_matches, only ESTs.
Thanks a million ;)
Tony