Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] [Gmod-tripal] [GMOD-devel] drupal 6 or 7

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] [Gmod-tripal] [GMOD-devel] drupal 6 or 7

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Daniel,

We are currently in the process of upgrading Tripal  to support Drupal 7.    Our goal is to release a version of Tripal compatible with Drupal 7 by the end of this year.

There is a branch of Tripal in the development sandbox (branch 7.x-2.x) which is the branch we are working on for the conversion.  Currently, the Tripal Core, DB, CV, and Organism modules have undergone upgrades.  Those modules can be obtained from that development branch installed and used on a Drupal 7 instance, although we have not completed full testing to weed out bugs in those modules. The Tripal Analysis module is next in line as is the Tripal Views module.  We are progressing in order of module dependency.

Please feel free to check back with us anytime to check on status.

Stephen

On 9/10/2013 10:05 AM, Scott Cain wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I'm cc'ing this to the Tripal mailing list.

Scott

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Daniel Sobral <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Stephen,

Regarding supporting Drupal 7 (or 8?), any idea of how long can this
near future be?
3 months, 6 months, 1 year, more?

Is there any dev version supporting Drupal 7 that is stable enough to use?

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Sobral
Bioinformatics Unit