Re: Invisible plugins show up on analysis dropdown

Re: Invisible plugins show up on analysis dropdown

Haiming Wang
We are using GBrowse version 2.48 and experiencing the same issue. The "hide" was set in Submitter.pm as well. Does anyone know who to fix it? Thanks,

-Haiming

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Shaun Mahony <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using GBrowse 1.9971, and I was wondering if anyone else has come
across a problem with invisible plugins.
I activated the Submitter plugin in GBrowse.conf:
plugins = FastaDumper RestrictionAnnotator SequenceDumper TrackDumper
Submitter

and I also ensured that hide was set in Submitter.pm:
sub hide {1}

The rubber-band menu and calls to Submitter work as expected, but it is
also showing up in the dropdown menu as: "Download generic".
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Shaun Mahony