Re: JBrowse problem with annotation

Colin
This is called the feature density histogram. It helps to summarize the density of the gene annotations in a region instead of loading all the 1000s of features at once.

You can set "style": { "histScale": 0.00000000001 } or some arbitrarily small value to not show the histograms (i found 0 does not work...). Then instead of histograms, you will get a message that says "Too much data to show" when there is literally too much data to show on the screen.

The jbrowse configuration guide has more details on this http://gmod.org/wiki/JBrowse_Configuration_Guide#HTMLFeatures_Configuration_Options

-Colin

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 8:00 AM, rahmanr <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
           I have configured JBrowse with mm10 and I used the ensemble annotations for mm10. When I select a chromosome it displays bars instead of the annotations as shown in the attachment1. But the strange thing is that when I zoom in and then zoom out it shows the correct annotations as shown in the attachment2.

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance