Re: MAKER run error

Scott Cain
Hi Guinara,

I don't know (though my guess would be that you're running out of memory).  I'm cc'ing the MAKER developer's mailing list to see if anybody on that list knows.

Scott

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:36 PM, Gulnara Tagirdzhanova <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I got this error running maker on mac:

STATUS: Parsing control files...
STATUS: Processing and indexing input FASTA files...
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
HASH: Out of overflow pages. Increase page size
Filesize limit exceeded: 25

Is there anything that could solve it?

Thank you,
Gulnara