Re: OBO file loader error

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Azrin

Can you tell me what operating system you are using, version of
PostgreSQL and Chado version?  We have had reports of some folks
receiving this error, but it's not consistent.  I use Ubuntu and have
never had this problem, but others have reported it with other OSs, but
we've yet to figure out what may be the cause.  So, a little bit of
input from you may help.  You mentioned in a previous email that you got
the GO loaded.  That's the ontology that usually causes this problem.
What ontology were you loading that caused this?

Stephen

On 7/22/2016 12:41 AM, Azrin Ahmad wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I got new error which is "Could not fill cvtermpath table". How to
> solve this?Attached files are the screenshot of error on terminal.
>
> Thanks,
> Azrin.

Re: OBO file loader error

azrinahmad
Hi Stephen,

I'm using OS Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, PostgreSQL 9.3.13 & Chado 1.2 version.
Actually, I uninstall previous Tripal & reinstall it (hopefully all OBO file loader will be fined..hehehe). but, this time, it's give new error which is "Could not fill cvtermpath table" for Gene Ontology OBO file. For Sequence Ontology, it's look fine (as attached). Hopefully it will be succeed too when I load fasta file.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

execute_so_1.jpg (115K) Download Attachment
job_status_so_1.jpg (42K) Download Attachment