Re: Paper for Discussion Today

dmgood11
Alex, if you’re still at JGI, can you check the cardboard box that’s in my top desk drawer (ok, the drawer to the left of where I work), and let me know if there’s a loose full size computer card bracket inside there (I know the card is in there, just looking for a full height bracket), possibly under the styrofoam or something.

thx,
-David

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Alexander J Brandt <[hidden email]> wrote:

David M. Goodstein, Ph.D.
Phytozome Group Lead
Eukaryotic Data Systems
Joint Genome Institute - U.S. Dept. of Energy