Re: Please help with Augustus on MacOSX

Benjamin Hitz
Dr. Hesse -

Here you go.  I cc'd the list so that it ill be archived for future generations of Maker users.

Ben

--
Ben Hitz
Senior Scientific Programmer

extrinsicinfo.cc (104K) Download Attachment

Re: Please help with Augustus on MacOSX

Carson Hinton Holt
Re: [maker-devel] Please help with Augustus on MacOSX Thanks Ben.

--Carson

On 5/12/11 10:42 AM, "Benjamin Hitz" <hitz@...> wrote:

Dr. Hesse -

Here you go.  I cc'd the list so that it ill be archived for future generations of Maker users.

Ben

On May 12, 2011, at 12:09 AM, Uljana Hesse wrote:

Carson Holt
Graduate Student
Yandell Lab
http:/www.yandell-lab.org/