Re: Possible GMOD meeting before BOSC/ISMB in July (Scott Cain)

Re: Possible GMOD meeting before BOSC/ISMB in July (Scott Cain)

Jayaraman, Pushkala
I appreciate the idea of GMOD people informally meeting up at ISMB.. for
those of us going there it would be a good place to catch up and also
exchange more ideas..

Pushkala Jayaraman
Programmer/Analyst
Rat Genome Database
Human and Molecular Genetics Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
Email: [hidden email]
Work: 414-955-2229
www.rgd.mcw.edu

   1. Re: Possible GMOD meeting before BOSC/ISMB in July (Scott Cain)

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:30:04 -0400
From: Scott Cain <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [GMOD-devel] Possible GMOD meeting before BOSC/ISMB in
        July
To: "Gbrowse (E-mail)" <[hidden email]>, "GMOD
        Schema/Chado List" <[hidden email]>,
gmod-devel
        <[hidden email]>, apollo Mailing List
        <[hidden email]>

Hello all,

Due to the short notice, I've decided not to have a GMOD meeting
before BOSC/ISMB in July.  I am hoping to plan an informal "GMOD
lunch" sometime during BOSC or ISMB for people who are going to the
meetings and would like to get together to chat.

I'm looking at options for the next GMOD meeting.