Re: Reference guide

I'm forwarding your email to the Apollo mailing list where they should be able to help you.

Scott

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 3:45 PM Gao, Minglu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

    My name is Minglu Gao, a postdoc at the Danforth Center. I would like to manually curate annotation of a mating locus (about 1.5 M) using (Web)Apollo. Could you please offer some suggestions and guidance on installing and configuring? Would there be a web-based interactive software where I can upload my sequence and annotate from there?
    Your reply is highly appreciated.

Best,

Minglu Gao

Postdoctoral Research Associate
Umen Lab
Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
975 N Warson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63132

Re: Reference guide

nathandunn

Hey Minglu,

There are a few ways to do installation:
- locally
- docker
- AWS instance (2.3.1)

General setup guide: