Re: Regarding JBrowse installation

Scott Cain
Hi Vijay,

There are two good places to start: the jbrowse mailing list: [hidden email] (cc'ed here, please reply-all to keep responses on the list) and tutorials.  I gave this tutorial:

while it assumes a VirtualBox Ubuntu instance, you can get the zip file referred to in the tutorial here:

Hopefully that will help you get started.

Scott

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Vijay Bhasker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Scott

I have installed JBrowse and done with the setup and can be able to see the volvox page. As  I am new to JBrowse I would like to know what to do next?

Regards
Vijaya Bhasker.