Re: Regarding Jbrowse

Scott Cain
Hi Vijay,

There are two good places to start: the jbrowse mailing list: [hidden email] (cc'ed here, please reply-all to keep responses on the list) and tutorials.  Second, I gave this tutorial in January:

while it assumes a VirtualBox Ubuntu instance, you can get the zip file referred to in the tutorial here:

Hopefully that will help you get started.

Scott

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Vijay Bhasker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Scott

As we have discussed in the previous e-mails I have installed Jbrowse and can be able to view the volvox database. How can I add a new database and add new features to the database. Could you please let me know how to do it.

Regards
Vijay.