Re: Regarding the problem in GBrowse Installation

Re: Regarding the problem in GBrowse Installation

Scott Cain
Hi Nalini,

I cc'ed the GBrowse mailing list.  Can you please look at the apache error log for any messages that might relate to this problem?

Scott

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Nalini Kanta Choudhury <[hidden email]> wrote:

Respected Sir,
                     I have installed GBrowse in my laptop under Linux environment (Fedora 20). But it shows some error on launching dummy example (Yeast). I cannot trace it. Please kindly help me in this regard. I have attached a file which showed the error like this.

Thanks & Regard
  NaliniKanta Choudhury
  IASRI,Library Avenue,
  New Delhi-1100120