Re: Region search tool not responding (fwd)

Re: Region search tool not responding (fwd)

Sergio Contrino
dear Saniya,
the region search in flymine appears to be working: could you send us
more info (your genomic coordinates, or part of them) so we can try to
reproduce your situation?
were you looking only for genes (and selected only the gene feature) or
for other features as well?
thanks
sergio

--
sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org