Re: WebApollo Help

girlwithglasses
Hello Denish,

I'm forwarding your message to the Apollo mailing list (which also covers WebApollo) for help.

Re: WebApollo Help

Ed Lee
Hi Denish,

It shouldn't take that long.  How many entries do you have in your seqids.txt file?  It seems like you're only getting the first "Processing $seqid" message, where $seqid is the name of your refseq?  I'm guessing this might be an issue with the PostgreSQL database.  Maybe you can look at the database logs to see if anything seems weird.

Cheers,
Ed

--
Amelia Ireland