Re: WebApollo Help

girlwithglasses
Hello Denish,

I am forwarding your message on to the Apollo mailing list, which deals with WebApollo questions.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM, Piya, Denish Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I am a rotation student in Dr. Hu's Lab in Texas A&M University, Biochemistry Department. I am trying to install webapollo in ubuntu virtual machine.

I finished installation and configuration, but cannot access Webapollo through the browser. Could you please tell me where the possible problem could be?

Thanks.

Denish Piya
Biochemistry/Biophysics Graduate Student
Texas A&M University.

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support
http://gmod.org || @gmodproject

Re: WebApollo Help

Ed Lee
Hi Denish,

Can you provide more information?  Which page are you trying to access?  Login, track selection, or editor page?  What errors are you seeing (including errors in the browser's console)?

Cheers,
Ed

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Amelia Ireland <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Perhaps you can try restarting Tomcat.  Also if you access Tomcat's Manager App (if you have it installed), do you see your instance of WebApollo running?  Also, are your accessing WebApollo with the right capitalization in the URL?  Tomcat is case sensitive when it comes to webapp names.  Make sure it's something like this (assuming you followed the guide):

http://server_address:8080/WebApollo

Cheers,
Ed

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Piya, Denish Kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to access the login page. It says webapollo not found.

Thanks.

Denish.