Re: Welcome to mart-dev

modest.korff
To whom it may concern

it seems that your CVS server is down. I tried to get the Java sources and docs, but I got a connection error.

Best regards,

Modest

Modest von Korff (PhD, Pharmacist)
Senior Research Informatician
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd / Gewerbestrasse 16 / CH - 4123 Allschwil / Switzerland /
phone +41 61 565 6323 / fax +41 61 487 45 00 / [hidden email] /
www.actelion.com

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: 16.12.2010 10:13
Subject: Welcome to mart-dev

you can send mail to <[hidden email]> with the following

   unsubscribe mart-dev

or from another account, besides [hidden email]:

   unsubscribe mart-dev [hidden email]

list itself) send email to <[hidden email]> .
to contact a human.

Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
in case you don't already have it:

The information of this email and in any file transmitted with it is strictly confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any copying, distribution or any other use of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.
The content of this email is not legally binding unless confirmed by letter.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company. For further information about Actelion please see our website at http://www.actelion.com

Re: Welcome to mart-dev

Arek Kasprzyk-2
Re: [mart-dev] Re: Welcome to mart-dev
Hi Modest,
Could you send me the exact connection string that you are using please?
I want to double check it from here

phone +41 61 565 6323 / fax +41 61 487 45 00 / modest.korff@... / www.actelion.com <www.actelion.com>

From: Majordomo@...
To: modest.korff@...
Date: 16.12.2010 10:13

    unsubscribe mart-dev

or from another account, besides modest.korff@...:

list itself) send email to <owner-mart-dev@...> .
[...]

Arek Kasprzyk
Director, Bioinformatics Operations and Principal Investigator

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel:                        416-673-8559
Toll-free:             1-866-678-6427
www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.