Re: [apollo-dev] the drag-and-drop feature is not working

Re: [apollo-dev] the drag-and-drop feature is not working

nathandunn

Mike,

They have to be HtmlFeature tracks.

Can you post your trackLIst to the group?

         "type" : "FeatureTrack",

Or

“type”: "JBrowse/View/Track/HTMLFeatures”

If they are alignments it should be:

“type”:"JBrowse/View/Track/Alignments”

If these don’t work please post your trackList.json to the list.

Thanks,

Nathan

> On Sep 7, 2020, at 5:21 PM, Mike Thang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Apollo-Dev team,
> Our team has deployed the latest version of webapollo and it's running just fine. However, we are experiencing some difficulty to make the track drag-and-drop feature to work for the annotation in editing area (user-created annotation). It looks like there is something that needs to be enable in order to use the user-created annotation feature. if so, where can we find the feature ? does the drag-and-drop feature only working for specified track type.
>
> Please advise and much appreciated!
>
> Many thanks,
> Mike
>
> Mike Thang
> Bioinformatician, QCIF Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics
> Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation (QCIF)
> BIOINFORMATICS | BIOSTATISTICS | BIODATA | BIO IT
> T: +61 73346 2638
>
>  <Outlook-https___lh.png>

Re: [apollo-dev] the drag-and-drop feature is not working

Colin
Note that if "User created annotations" is just not showing up, this has in the past meant that things like authentication is not working, since you have to be logged in for it to work (and that could be due to simply not being logged in or a bug in authentication)

You might check tomcat logs for any indications of a crash

-Colin