Re: gbrowse redirecting problem

Scott Cain
Hi Han,

That usually happens if there is a problem with the configuration file that you're trying to use.  Check the apache error_log to see if it mentions any problems with that config.

Scott

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:58 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

We have gbrowse2 installed under apache2 in ubuntu, the gbrowse2 works fine  The situation with us is that we created the first database Histone_modifications, with MySQL, we can browse with "http://localhost/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/Histone_modifications" with no problem. Now we are testing the second database by adding volvox from tutorial to the databases with all configuration in place. The problem is that when we browse "http://localhost/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/volvox", it is always redirected to "http://localhost/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/Histone_modifications". We have checked both apache2 and grows, and cannot find any redirecting configuration in the system. It would be really appreciated if you could provide us any advice.

Thanks.

Han