Re-load gene ontologies into Chado

Asma Riyaz
Hi,

I need to re-load the ontologies into Chado as I don't think the 1st installed all of it. According https://github.com/scottcain/chado_test/blob/master/chado/INSTALL.Chado, I will need to delete the temporary files but I don't know where to locate these. Could someone point me in the right direction for this?

Thank you
Asma

Re: Re-load gene ontologies into Chado

Asma Riyaz
I have tried using make clean command, but it fails with a

make: *** No rule to make target `ontologies'.  Stop.

Any inputs?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Asma Riyaz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I need to re-load the ontologies into Chado as I don't think the 1st installed all of it. According https://github.com/scottcain/chado_test/blob/master/chado/INSTALL.Chado, I will need to delete the temporary files but I don't know where to locate these. Could someone point me in the right direction for this?

Thank you
Asma

Re: Re-load gene ontologies into Chado

Hi Asma,

I cc'ed this to the schema mailing list which is where we discuss chado related stuff; I'll reply to that and trim the gbrowse list off.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone