Re: source code for humanmine expression displayer

Re: source code for humanmine expression displayer

sergio contrino-2
thank you for your suggestion Pengcheng,
we are not putting a lot of efforts in the current web interface because
we should release soon a new one.
but we are collecting suggestions for new displayers, so i pass your
suggestion to the group, so it can be added to the list.
thanks!
sergio

--
sergio contrino                  InterMine, University of Cambridge
https://sergiocontrino.github.io           http://www.intermine.org