Re: upload file format is data - type not recognized in, galaxy

Re: upload file format is data - type not recognized in, galaxy

Evan

Good afternoon,

Which environment file did you modify we are having a similar issue and
need to change the $galaxy_lib environment variable.

[hidden email] wrote:
> Re: upload file format is data - type not recognized in
>        galaxy

Re: upload file format is data - type not recognized in, galaxy

Pavel Fibich
Hello Evan,

problematic cd command was in the file specified in environment_setup_file set in config/galaxy.ini.

Best, Pavel