RedGenes → BlueGenes

Josh Heimbach
Hello everyone,

We understand that the project name "RedGenes" was causing a lot of confusion (even internally), so we've officially refactored the code base back to BlueGenes where it will stay.

Saying the word "RedGenes" is no longer allowed and will bring you seven years of bad luck.

Here are the new URLs:
We'll keep the r**genes URLs active long enough for people to update their links, docs, and git remotes.

Have a great weekend.

- Josh

P.S.

For those wondering how RedGenes came about, we originally started with BlueGenes and then created RedGenes for A vs. B testing. The RedGenes code won but the name stuck.