Redmine scripts for mailing list management

Redmine scripts for mailing list management

Scott Cain
Hi Dave,

I just wanted to reiterate my request from the GMOD meeting: the
scripts you described for helping to integrate Redmine and using it
for mailing list traffic managment sound like they'd be a godsend for
me.  If you could convince the developer to put them into a package of
some sort (even just putting them into a tarball), I would be really
interested in trying them out.  FSM knows, I could use help managing
mailing lists :-)