Regarding Brachypodium distachyon GBrowse

Regarding Brachypodium distachyon GBrowse

Anil Kesarwani
Dear GBrowse Curator,

I am referring Brachypodium distachyon gbrowse (http://proteomics.ysu.edu/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/Bd/) for transcript annotation. I was wondering if there is any ftp link of gff3 file to access complete Brachypodium transcriptome annotation. I will highly appreciate if you could help me this regard. Your any response is highly appreciated.

Thanking you.

With regards,
Anil

_____________________________
Anil Kumar Kesarwani
PhD Student

University of Tuebingen
ZMBP, Department of General Genetics
Auf der Morgenstelle 32
72076 Tuebingen, Germany

Work : +49-(0)7071-
29 77024
Mobile : +49-(0)17630308116

Re: Regarding Brachypodium distachyon GBrowse

Scott Cain
Hi Anil,

This is the mailing list for people who install GBrowse software and make it available on the web; to inquire about the data in a particular instance, you have to ask the people set it up.  In this case, it appears to be at Youngstown State University: http://proteomics.ysu.edu/  I'd suggest you go to that page and find the email for the bioinformatician and ask him.

Good luck!
Scott