Request for Abstracts -- Tripal Workshop PAG 2017

Request for Abstracts -- Tripal Workshop PAG 2017

Stephen Ficklin-2

Dear Tripal Users,

We will be holding our Tripal Workshop at the Plant and Animal Genome (PAG) Conference on Sunday January 15th 2017 from 4pm-6:10pm in San Diego, CA.   We are now requesting abstracts for oral presentations.  Anyone who would like to showcase their project and describe how Tripal fits within your setup is welcome to submit an abstract.  If you are working on new custom extension, have funding for new Tripal related projects, or if you would simply like to showcase your work and share your experience using Tripal we encourage you to submit.

Abstracts can be submitted by email in MS Word or PDF to [hidden email] by Friday October 14th.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Stephen

Re: Request for Abstracts -- Tripal Workshop PAG 2017

Cannon, Ethalinda K [COM S]

Hi Stephen,

Has there been progress on setting up a Tripal hackathon at PAG? I know the thinking has been to hold this the Friday before PAG (Jan 13th).

Ethy