Response to Open Letter to Lincoln Stein re: BioMart Renaming

Response to Open Letter to Lincoln Stein re: BioMart Renaming

Office of the COO - Karen Belaire

To Whom It May Concern,

Please be advised that I had previously requested that Mr. Kasprzyk address all OICR correspondence related to BioMart to my attention. As a result of his failure to do so and the unfounded nature of his allegations, we have retained legal counsel.

Should anyone have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Karen Belaire

Chief Operating Officer

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
MaRS Centre, South Tower
101 College Street, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 0A3

Tel.           647-260-6451

Toll free:   1-866-678-6427 (ext. 6528)

www.oicr.on.ca

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.