Ruby Webservice Client

Vallejos, Andrew

Out of curiosity, have you dropped support for the Ruby web service client?  I do not see any mention of it on the wiki.

Thanks,

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Human and Molecular Genomics Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: Ruby Webservice Client

Alex Kalderimis-2
It is still under active development. I shall have to make sure it is mentioned more clearly. Where did you expect it to be mentioned?

Re: Ruby Webservice Client

Vallejos, Andrew

Well under the Documentation on the front page there is the Web services, Perl Client Library, Python Client Library, Java Client Library, and JavaScript Client Library, but there is no mention of the Ruby Client Library, which is why I asked.  If I go on the/wiki/WebService page there is also no mention of Ruby.

-Andrew

It is still under active development. I shall have to make sure it is mentioned more clearly. Where did you expect it to be mentioned?

Re: Ruby Webservice Client

Alex Kalderimis-2
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll change it this afternoon.

Alex