Running workflows from the command line

Erick Antezana-2
Hi,

 I was wondering about the status of the implementation that could
support/enable running wokflows (build using the Galaxy interface)
from the command line.

cheers,
Erick

Re: Running workflows from the command line

Nate Coraor (nate@bx.psu.edu)
Erick Antezana wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I was wondering about the status of the implementation that could
> support/enable running wokflows (build using the Galaxy interface)
> from the command line.

Hi Erick,

A preliminary version of the API has just been committed to our
development repository last week.  However, it does not yet have
workflow support.  We hope for this functionality to be added soon.

--nate