SNAP error in MAKER exon: out_of_bounds

Preethiba Gopi

Hi,

I am running a genome annotation in MAKER2 in which I completed the evidence round of maker and got a GFF3 file as output.

I used the GFF3 file from the first maker run to train the SNAP in which it is showing me the error as this.

https://groups.google.com/group/snap-user/attach/7e794dc33147c/Auto%20Generated%20Inline%20Image%201?part=0.1&view=1&authuser=0

All the gene models are showing errors. I checked with NCBI provided GFF3 file also to train SNAP but I ended up in same error telling that all gene models as error.

> maker2zff genome.all.gff

> fathom -validate geneome.ann genome.dna > snap_validate.output.txt

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem...

Thanks in advance.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10