SNAP error in MAKER exon:out_of_bounds

PREETHIBA GOPI-2
Hi,
I am running a genome annotation in MAKER2 in which I completed the evidence round of maker and got a GFF3 file as output.
I used the GFF3 file from the first maker run to train the SNAP in which it is showing me the error as this.
All the gene models are showing errors. I checked with NCBI provided GFF3 file also to train SNAP but I ended up in same error telling that all gene models as error.

**********Command Used*****************
> maker2zff genome.all.gff
> fathom -validate geneome.ann genome.dna > snap_validate.output.txt
Can anyone please help me to solve this problem...
Thanks in advance.

In addition to that I can't able to post the query in maker-devel google group
image.png
Please let me know what to do...
--
Thanks and Regards,