SOBA

Parul Kudtarkar
Dear Community,

Could you please explain Feature distribution histogram generated by SOBA
in detail? What exactly does X axis correspond to? Why is it in decimals?

Thanks,
Parul
--
Scientific Programmer
Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics

Re: SOBA

Marvin B Moore
Hi Parul,

That section should be more appropriately named “Feature Length Histogram”.  The x-axis values are bins and they have decimal values because 10 bins are automatically created between the min and max values.

If you would would like the ability to generate statistics from GFF3 files on the command line, you might want to take a look at SOBAcl (http://www.sequenceontology.org/software/sobacl.html)

Let me know if you need any further details.

Barry

On Apr 17, 2014, at 4:18 PM, Parul Kudtarkar <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Community,

Could you please explain Feature distribution histogram generated by SOBA
in detail? What exactly does X axis correspond to? Why is it in decimals?

Thanks,
Parul
--
Scientific Programmer
Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics
Beckman Institute,
California Institute of Technology
http://www.echinobase.org/

Re: SOBA

Parul Kudtarkar
Hi Barry,

Thanks! This helps, will definitely ask if we have any further queries
when we use SOBAcl.

Thanks and regards,
Parul Kudtarkar